Eye strain can be uncomfortable and even lead to long-term vision issues if left unchecked.
But don’t worry, with the right supplement combination, you can preserve your eye health and keep seeing clearly. Performance Lab Vision, Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi, and Performance Lab Omega-3 are our top picks for the best vision supplements!
So why wait? Invest in your eyesight today and see the world better tomorrow.
Read on to get the scoop on the best vision supplements on the market today.
Best Vision Supplements for 2023
If you’re tired of wasting money on vision support products that fail to live up to their promise, then continue reading to see the benefits you can gain by purchasing one or all three of the clinically proven eye and vision products from Performance Lab – Performance Lab Vision, Performance Lab Omega-3, and Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi.
Performance Lab Vision
- Helps to reduce the vision-impairing effects of glare.
- Fights macular damaging effects of blue light rays.
- Supports high-speed focus, night vision, and motion detection
- Enhances contrast sensitivity and helps to reduce eye fatigue
- Supports clear eyesight.
- European Freeze-Dried Blackcurrant: Helps sharpen vision and supports healthy blood flow to the eyes by supplying anthocyanin antioxidants.
- European Bilberry Extract: Helps to maintain flexible eye capillaries and supports blood flow to the retina.
- FloraGLO Lutein: along with zeaxanthin, floraGLO lutein help nourish macular pigment and other eyesight functions like visual acuity, glare recovery, and contrast sensitivity.
- Astaxanthin: the potent pink-red antioxidant found in marine algae, shown to increase blood flow to the retina.
- Saffron: the most expensive spice on the planet helps to protect the macular from free radicals, nourishes macular pigment, and improves blood flow to the eyes.
Performance Lab Vision is both clinically proven and scientifically backed. This superb vision supplement is suitable for anyone who wants to enhance their life by gaining a sensory edge.
Athletes, drivers, computer users, photographers, and just about anyone else whose life would benefit from clear vision and long-range eye health should take Performance Lab Vision.
By taking this eye supportive supplement from Performance Lab, you can gain an advantage in all vision-related activities, and you can be safe in the knowledge that all the ingredients contained in this eye care supplement are both natural and clean.
The heavily researched nutrients are ideal for supporting long-range eye health, and the vegan-friendly NutriCaps made from pullulan allow for easy digestion and complete absorption.
All Performance Lab’s potent ingredients are dosed appropriately and in accordance with clinical research. Its clean formula & design is free of GMOs, gluten, soy, colorants, preservatives, and other additives.
Assuming you use daily and consistently, you can expect to see results in as little as two weeks.
Get the best price on Performance Lab Vision,
Performance Lab Omega-3
- Enhances brain and eye performance.
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Helps soothe muscles and joints.
- Supports heart health and circulation
- Aids in muscle recovery
- Supports protein synthesis.
- Helps maintain a healthy brain and eye and nervous system performance.
The ingredients found in Performance Lab Omega-3 include algal oil and the omega-3 fatty acids, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
These fatty acids are long-chain molecules that support cell membrane flexibility. DHA and EPA have both been found to support:
- Cardiovascular health
- Brain health
- Cognitive function
- Eye health
- Bone strength and joint comfort
- Muscle health and immune function
Unlike many fish oil supplements, Performance Lab Omega-3 is ultraclean with no heavy metals, mercury PCBs, or other contaminants.
It is also eco-friendly as it contains algae which are highly sustainable biomass that has a small carbon footprint.
And, because it’s made from algae rather than fish, you won’t have to experience that fishy aftertaste or suffer from any gastric-related distress.
Performance Lab Omega-3 is the only plant-based alternative to fish oil that contains high levels of EPA and DHA.
Made from non-GMO ocean algae, a natural, pure, and potent omega -3 source, this vegan-friendly supplement from Performance Lab is produced in state-of-the-art facilities in the USA using proprietary fermentation.
Suppose you’re looking for an omega-3 supplement that is beneficial to your brain health, cardiovascular health, heart, eye health, and more, as well as being environmentally friendly. In that case, Performance Lab Omega-3 can deliver all of this and much more.
Designed for performance and healthy for daily use, Performance Lab Omega-3 is only available online from the brand’s official website.
Get the best price on Performance Lab Omega-3,
Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi
- Over 17 essential daily vitamins and minerals, many of which are vitally important to eye health.
- It contains whole-food cofactors for easy absorption.
- Prebiotic infused NutriCaps.
- Supports daily and long rage overall health
- Safe for long-term daily use
Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi comes in two different versions – one for men and another for women.
You must choose the correct one, as the nutritional needs of men and women differ somewhat. Some of the more important vitamins and minerals found in Performance Lab’s Multivitamin dietary supplement include:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 and B12
Our bodies depend on vitamins and minerals to maintain optimum health. The problem is, a lot of us fall short, meaning a multivitamin is an ideal solution to bridge that nutrient gap.
As well as being essential for cardiovascular health, brain health, skin and nail health, supporting strong bones, and a whole lot more, Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi makes an excellent supplement for eye health.
Vitamin A, for instance, plays a vital role in vision by maintaining a clear cornea. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects the cells of your eyes against damage from free radicals.
Another antioxidant that protects against free radicals is Vitamin C. This popular, well-known Vitamin is also required to produce collagen, a protein that provides structure to your eye.
There are many more vitamins and minerals contained inside Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi that support eye health. As with all Performance Lab products, these multivitamin supplements are completely natural and safe to use daily.
Get the best price on Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi,
What are the Most Important Supplements For Eye Health?
- Vitamin A: As well as playing a vital role in maintaining a clear cornea, this vitamin is also a component of rhodopsin, a protein in your eyes that enables you to see better in dim light. (1)
- Vitamin B: The combination of vitamins B6, B9, and B12 can reduce the risk of you developing AMD. They do this by lowering the levels of the protein homocysteine.
- Vitamin C: About half of the American population will develop cataracts by the time they reach 70. One study found that this vitamin may help reduce the risk of developing this medical condition. (2)
- Vitamin D: Besides protecting vision, this vitamin may also reduce the risk of developing age-related degenerative eye conditions such as cataracts, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- Vitamin E: Another Vitamin that may help reduce the risk of developing cataracts in later life (3)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Helps to improve the eyes oil film that’s produced by small glands on the edge of the eyelid, called the meibomian gland. (4)
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin: Several studies show that these two can reduce the risk of chronic eye diseases such as macular degeneration and cataracts. (5)
- Zinc: This mineral plays a vital role in bringing Vitamin A from the liver to the retina, enabling it to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes. (6)
- Blackberry and Billberry: Sharpens vision and supports a healthy blood flow to the eyes, maintains flexible eye capillaries, and supports blood flow to the retina.
How Do Vitamins Support Vision?
As we get older, many changes occur to our bodies, which includes the eyes. Cataracts, macular degeneration and glaucoma are some of the more common issues associated with old age.
As you can see from the supplements for eye health above, a multivitamin like Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi can help ensure that as you progress into old age, you can do so knowing that you’ll be able to enjoy it a whole lot more if you have healthy eyes and clear vision.
Healthy eyesight aside, it’s vitally important we supply our bodies with all the vitamins and minerals they need daily if we hope to maintain optimum health.
This is not always possible with particular diets, such as plant-based ones. This is why a multivitamin is an ideal way to bridge that nutrient gap.
What Makes a Good Vision Supplement?
You will want a supplement that can improve your eyesight and reduce the risk of eye health problems in the future. You want to enjoy old age, so a supplement that helps reduce the risk of age-related diseases such as cataracts, macular degeneration, and others would be ideal.
Old age is not the only time we suffer from problems with our eyes. Fatigue and eye strain are a burden on the majority at some point and often an issue if you spend a long time in front of computer screens or other digital devices.
With this in mind, you must choose a vision supplement that helps with these types of problems.
It goes without saying; you should always choose a clean and natural product, as well as one that contains scientifically backed ingredients.
There you have it. Three supplements that go a long way in helping support good healthy eyes and overall health and wellbeing.
Your eyes are vitally important to the enjoyment of life. They help us see the wonder that surrounds us.
Our eyes can help us determine others’ moods, and they have been the most important tool that you have just used to read this article. Please don’t take them for granted. They’re precious. Take good care of them.
Get the best price on Performance Lab Vision,