Women, are you feeling fatigued, gaining weight, cold all the time, and can’t seem to get your hair to shine? Chances are, you’re missing out on certain essential vitamins and minerals.
Don’t go looking for multivitamins blindly – instead, let us guide you to the absolute best natural multivitamin for women: Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi for Women.
Read on for everything you need to know to avoid inferior supplements, free from guesswork.
Table of Contents
Best Natural Multivitamin for Women 2023
Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women
- Contains over 17 essential daily vitamins and minerals.
- Specifically tailored to a woman’s nutritional needs.
- Supports daily vitality and overall long-range health.
- Completely natural, no fillers, additives, or synthetics; gluten-free.
- Contains whole-food cofactors for easy absorption.
- Vitamin A: Helps to maintain healthy vision, reduces the risk of age-related eye diseases such as macular degeneration, and ensures the normal function of your immune system.
- Vitamin C: A strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels and may help reduce the risk of chronic heart diseases such as heart disease.
- Vitamin D3: Helps to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorous and may reduce the risk of multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin E: Another antioxidant that may help protect your cells from damage.
- Vitamin K1 + K2: Play an important role in blood clotting, bone health, and possibly heart health.
- Vitamin B1: Helps prevent complications in the nervous system, muscles, brain, heart, and stomach.
- Vitamin B2: Essential for maintaining overall health and prevents the development of cataracts.
- Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin, vitamin B12 as a supplement can help lower cholesterol, relieve arthritis and boost brain function.
- Vitamin B5: Promotes healthy skin, eyes, and liver and helps boost energy by breaking down fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6: Could help treat nausea during pregnancy and may be useful in the treatment of PMS.
- Vitamin B7: May help to regulate blood sugar and promote healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Vitamin B9: Also called folate or folic acid, they help the body convert carbohydrates into glucose.
- Vitamin B12: Helps prevent megaloblastic, which is a type of anemia that makes people feel tired and weak.
- Calcium: Helps to maintain healthy bones.
- Iron: Helps preserve energy levels and focus and regulates body temperature.
- Iodine: Plays an important role in thyroid health and reduces the risk of intellectual disability.
- Magnesium: Helps to convert food into energy and create new proteins from amino acids.
- Zinc: Required for immune function, metabolism, and growth.
- Selenium: Helps to reduce inflammation by lowering oxidative stress in your body.
- Copper: Along with iron, it enables your body to form red blood cells.
- Manganese: Aids metabolism and regulates blood sugar.
- Chromium: May prevent bone loss in women during menopause by slowing down the loss of calcium.
- Molybdenum: Helps break down drugs and toxins that enter the body.
- Inositol: May help reduce testosterone and balance hormones in women with PCOS.
- Vanadium: Used as a natural remedy for pre-diabetes and diabetes and heart disease, and anemia.
- Boron: Increases estrogen levels in older women, which helps to maintain healthy bones and mental function.
- Potassium: Helps to reduce blood sugar and water retention.
Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women is a multivitamin explicitly aimed at women. It contains over 17 essential vitamins and minerals that are required for optimum health.
As previously mentioned, not all multivitamin supplements are the same. Many contain synthetic and isolated nutrients. Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women is different, as it contains only nature-identical nutrients.
Genetically modified supplements may reduce the nutritional value, something you need never worry about with Performance Lab products as they only use Non-GMO nutrients.
NutriGenesis Multi For Women contains no additives, unlike some products containing artificial food dyes, fake flavors, and synthetic preservatives.
Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women is the ideal solution for any woman who needs to bridge the nutrient gap because they may not be getting all the daily vitamins and minerals their body requires.
This multivitamin from Performance Lab can also help maintain not only healthy bones and immune function, but it’s also an ideal solution for metabolic performance and digestive health, and much more.
Do Women Need A Multivitamin? – Benefits of Taking One Daily
There is a difference between the nutrients the average person obtains through food and the amount required for optimum health. This is often referred to as the nutrient gap.
Such a gap or deficiency can have a detrimental effect on a woman’s health. It can make you more prone to disease and increase the risk of several conditions, as well as accelerating the process of aging.
Eating healthy should be applauded. It shows that we are taking our long and short-term health seriously. It doesn’t necessarily mean that we will get all the nutrients we need by living such a healthy lifestyle.
There are several reasons for this, one of them being that compared to our ancestors, we are eating fewer calories. The fewer calories we take in results in fewer vitamins and minerals for our bodies.
A change in people’s diets often results in a vitamin deficiency. Vegans, for example, may struggle to get all they need from food alone. But it’s not only those on plant-based diets who may struggle.
Poor food choices can add to the problem. It’s all well and good eating plenty of fruit and vegetables, but if it’s combined with diets that contain a lot of processed foods, it’s likely your body is not going to receive all the nutrients it needs.
The nutrient value in foods is severely depleted once they’ve been processed. The milling of flour, for instance, reduces calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Lifestyle choices can also have a detrimental effect on our absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Smoking and excess alcohol, for instance, can reduce the levels of most B vitamins and also reduce vitamin C and magnesium.
It’s clear to see that a multivitamin would come in very handy if we wish to ensure we get all the nutrients our body requires.
Multivitamins have many other benefits. For instance, if you regularly work out, then you’re going to need all the essential nutrients to help you recover from intense workouts.
A multivitamin can help with this as well as supporting energy production, making your workouts more productive.
Finally, it’s important when choosing a multivitamin supplement that you choose one specific to women instead of a one-size-fits-all supplement. Men’s and women’s nutritional needs are different.
Although men generally require more calories than women, women often have higher vitamin and mineral needs.
Common Nutrient Deficiencies in Women
Iodine is one of the issues that can cause a deficiency of key nutrients in women, particularly in the 20-39 age group .
Women of this age tend to have lower levels of urine iodine compared to women of different ages. A lack of iodine in the diet can be perilous for pregnant women, as it may cause intellectual disabilities in the fetus.
The sunshine vitamin, as it’s often called, vitamin D is another common essential nutrient that women rarely get enough of.
Getting your quota of vitamin D from the sun is not always possible as staying in the sun for too long has other implications such as increasing the risk of skin cancer and burning. The other issue is that vitamin D doesn’t occur naturally in many foods.
Calcium, iron, vitamin B12, and folate are other common vitamins and minerals essential for women that are often found lacking.
They lack for any number of reasons, but the more common ones are certain illnesses, poor diets, and pregnancy. Changes in diets over the years have meant some foods we eat don’t have enough of the nutrients needed to achieve optimum levels of health.
We can do certain things to ensure we get all the daily vitamins and minerals we require, the most prominent being to eat the foods that contain what we need.
There are several drawbacks to this: particular diets such as plant-based ones won’t always contain what’s required. Another is, we could spend hours reading the back of food packets before we actually bought anything.
So what’s the solution? A dietary supplement such as a daily multivitamin would solve any vitamin deficiency as it would bridge any nutrient gap.
There is a seemingly endless amount of such products available online and in health stores and pharmacies, in fact, just about any store these days. But not all these supplements are the same, and it’s important when choosing a multivitamin for women’s health; you choose a women’s formula.
What Vitamins Should I Take Daily For a Woman?
In addition to its primary benefits of regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorous and facilitating normal immune function, vitamin D3 also fights disease . According to a 2006 study, it could also play a role in reducing the risk of multiple sclerosis  and warding off depression.
Low levels of vitamin B12 cause a reduction in red blood cell formation, which prevents them from properly forming . A shortage of vitamin B12 during the early stages of pregnancy could increase the risk of congenital disabilities .
Vitamin K plays a major role in maintaining bone health and wound healing. It also helps produce four of the thirteen proteins needed for blood clotting .
Folate is involved in several crucial metabolic processes, and insufficient amounts can lead to a number of adverse health issues, including increased risk of heart disease and certain cancers as well as congenital disabilities in newborns whose mothers were lacking in folate .
Zinc may reduce inflammation and the risk of some age-related diseases. It’s also essential for the immune system, metabolism, and growth. It’s recommended that pregnant women and those breastfeeding take 11 and 12mg per day, respectively .
One of the major differences in men’s and women’s nutritional needs comes in the shape of the mineral iron . Whereas men typically need around 8mg in their daily diet, women would need up to 18mg. This will increase to 27mg for women when pregnant. The higher amounts are required due to the losses incurred during menstrual periods.
Calcium is needed for your body to maintain strong, healthy bones. It’s also essential for your heart, muscles, and nerves if they’re to function properly . It’s also been suggested that calcium could help protect against cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
As well as playing a crucial role in thyroid health, iodine is also associated with healthy birth weight. One study discovered that pregnant women with goiters (an enlarged thyroid gland) who took 400 mg of iodine daily for six to eight weeks not only found it helped to correct goiters, it also improved overall birth weight in newborns 
Natural Multivitamins for Women – Things to Avoid
As previously mentioned, not all multivitamins are the same. As a woman, we have already established that you need to buy a specific supplement for your gender.
But it’s not only a case of choosing a multivitamin specific to women that is important; you must choose one that is clean and natural. You’ll want one that is free of additives and synthetics, as these types will be harder to absorb and less biologically active than those that are natural.
The last thing you’ll want to experience when taking any supplement is digestive discomfort, but it’s something that often occurs with many multivitamin supplements. The prebiotic NutriCaps® used in Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women ensures that this is never a problem.
Final Thoughts – Best Natural Multivitamin for Women
So there you have it. Multivitamins can play a significant role in our overall health. It’s not always possible for our bodies to obtain all the essential nutrients they need from food alone to perform at their optimum level.
Choosing a multivitamin to bridge that nutrient gap is the ideal solution. Choosing Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi For Women will not only bridge that gap but will do so cleanly and naturally.
And because it’s completely safe and natural, the only problem you’re going to encounter is how many months of supplies you’ll want to order!